Last Film You Saw

Death Wish, 7/10.

Bruce Willis is back.
Hoping not to reveal anything about the film here so maybe a SPOILER ALERT is necessary, but did you find it odd at the funeral of his wife that he looked older than his father-in-law?

A Jordan Peterson fan (of which I am not) recommended this in a comment section a video. It's a futuristic film about equality of outcome in the extreme.. dystopia or utopia depending on how you see it. I thought it was a great film to be honest, I enjoyed it a lot.

Death Wish average 5/10 Bruce going through the motions
Solo 6/10 better than TLJ but they need to stop with the anthology films, I know they’ve announced Boba Fett now.

Solo.

Easily the best Star Wars flick since ESB. Good fun action with just enough references to the saga to keep it interesting. It could easily stand on its own.

Atomic blonde entertaining 7/10.
Dunkirk excellent but needs to be seen at the cinema. 8/10. Thought it was amazing on the big screen and nail biting the first time round.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.