Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually know Bales dad a little bit through my wifes family, and as a kid he was an arsenal fan so if he does join united and says hes always wanted to play for the most majestic club the world has ever known, just remember its bollocks and hes only gone there for the money :-)

I do think he is on something like that, but he only has 2 years left and can’t see Real paying anything like that again.

So 500K, plus however much in signing on fee. Could be attractive to a soon to be 29 year old.

For me if I was Real, I’d be turn De Gea’s head and getting him in the deal.[/QUOTE]

This is the key for me as we, Madrid have been after DeGea for a few years now. If they want bail then they know who needs to be included in the deal.

i actually know Bales dad a little bit through my wifes family, and as a kid he was an arsenal fan so if he does join united and says hes always wanted to play for the most majestic club the world has ever known, just remember its bollocks and hes only gone there for the money :-)

Course he’s going for the money, when you play for a team that’s won the champs league 3 times to a club that hasn’t made a fight for the domestic league in the last 5 years, it’s deffo a pay day.

United will possibly pay the price for what they did on Sanchez, who is on £505,000-per-week.

They are looking at £50m on Fred, £50-£60m on Alderweireld, £90m plus on Savic and that's without two new full-backs, likely to include a £50m bid for someone such as Alex Sandro - that's best part of £250m right there and the higher wages they will all require - and that's dropping the move for Willian because of Bale.

If you then factor in Bale's £100m cost in conjunction with paying £500k a week - £200k a week more than Pogba - you can start to see how the Sanchez deal was short-sighted.

They did shift Ibrahimovic's wages but he was on a lower deal in his final year and Lukaku came in on £300k a week and also Matic balanced that saving.

United are losing Carrick and Fellaini's wages and will attempt to sell Blind, Martial, Shaw and Darmian- circa £100m for that lot.

Even if they attempt to trade Pogba for Bale, it means United would literally start next season with an entirely new team and a spend of over £300m before wages -

For context - they are still paying Rooney another £100k a week for a further 12 months, so even their deep pockets will have a bottom.

United will possibly pay the price for what they did on Sanchez, who is on £505,000-per-week.

They are looking at £50m on Fred, £50-£60m on Alderweireld, £90m plus on Savic and that's without two new full-backs, likely to include a £50m bid for someone such as Alex Sandro - that's best part of £250m right there and the higher wages they will all require - and that's dropping the move for Willian because of Bale.

If you then factor in Bale's £100m cost in conjunction with paying £500k a week - £200k a week more than Pogba - you can start to see how the Sanchez deal was short-sighted.

They did shift Ibrahimovic's wages but he was on a lower deal in his final year and Lukaku came in on £300k a week and also Matic balanced that saving.

United are losing Carrick and Fellaini's wages and will attempt to sell, Blind, Martial, Shaw and Darmian- circa £100m for that lot.

Even if they attempt to trade Pogba for Bale, it means United would literally start next season with an entirely new team and a spend of over £300m before wages -

For context - they are still paying Rooney another £100k a week for a further 12 months, so even their deep pockets will have a bottom.

Fred and Alderweireld actually improve them unfortunately as would Bale (though i wouldn't have him personally due to injury record and the amount of wages/unbalance to the pay structure it would cause).

I dont know much about Savic except the youtube videos so no idea about him

United are losing Carrick and Fellaini's wages and will attempt to sell Blind, Martial, Shaw and Darmian- circa £100m for that lot.

That’s a fuck of a lot of business to try and do in a shorter window that also has the World Cup slap bang in the middle of it!

That’s a fuck of a lot of business to try and do in a shorter window that also has the World Cup slap bang in the middle of it!
Yeah thought that myself so yet another season of transition awaits with unwanted players going under buses driven by PEG.

Fred and Alderweireld actually improve them unfortunately as would Bale (though i wouldn't have him personally due to injury record and the amount of wages/unbalance to the pay structure it would cause).

I dont know much about Savic except the youtube videos so no idea about him

They would most certainly be improved, no doubt about it.

The question is whether they can actually afford to do it without a major purge and also sacrificing Pogba and Martial.

They have shown before they don't care about losing face (Mikhitryan) and massaging the true value of players if it helps them achieve their aims of getting an perceived upgrade in.

I'm sure Mourinho won't think twice but it would be the biggest spend in the history of football and six new starters to bed in.

If we're honest, it's exactly what they need.

Bale's signing-on fee would also be huge, but they can do it if they can achieve a straight swap for Bale on Pogba or De Gea.

They would most certainly be improved, no doubt about it.

The question is whether they can actually afford to do it without a major purge and also sacrificing Pogba and Martial.

They have shown before they don't care about losing face (Mikhitryan) and massaging the true value of players if it helps them achieve their aims of getting an perceived upgrade in.

I'm sure Mourinho won't think twice but it would be the biggest spend in the history of football and six new starters to bed in.

If we're honest, it's exactly what they need.

Bale's signing-on fee would also be huge, but they can do it if they can achieve a straight swap for Bale on Pogba or De Gea.

Martial would be the one to go definitely.....there is no way they will let De Gea go and though they don't mind losing face, getting rid of Pogba would be too much for even that lot to take. Getting rid of the likes of Blind, Fellani, Carrick, Darmien etc would surely create some financial space for them to manoeuvre. They are still financially the strongest club in the world in terms of revenue coming in so I can see all of this happening.....and they have to go big this summer....everyone including Jose knows how far behind they are.

Savic
Bale
Fred
Alderwiereld
a fullback or 2

that would be a huge summer for them and would see them as a real force if PEG can get them to bed in (Alderwield and Bale already with Prem experience)......replacing the ones listed above with that lot is a huge improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.