Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezrah

According to The Mirror (lol) we are apparently trying to sign left-back Cancelo. Valencia Player who did his thing for Inter this season. Thoughts?

Obviously a load of shite.

If we wanted or needed a right back for reasons unbeknown to us then we would have kept Maffeo.

Would be a logical signing, as RB is a weak area of the squad. What do you think of him?
Can't see us signing a RB, unless Danilo is unhappy and wants to leave. TBH, I haven't seen a lot of Inter games this season. Only the biggest ones against the likes of Juventus, Napoli, Roma, but I think he played well when I watched him. Very quick, a great dribbler and his crossing is very good. He looks like a very attacking full back and looks great offensively, so could be a good fit in a Pep team. Not the best RB I have seen defensively but far from the worst, and he's only 24 and can still improve a lot

Can't see us signing a RB, unless Danilo is unhappy and wants to leave. TBH, I haven't seen a lot of Inter games this season. Only the biggest ones against the likes of Juventus, Napoli, Roma, but I think he played well when I watched him. Very quick, a great dribbler and his crossing is very good. He looks like a very attacking full back and looks great offensively, so could be a good fit in a Pep team. Not the best RB I have seen defensively but far from the worst, and he's only 24 and can still improve a lot
Cheers.

Maybe we need an attacking RB given that Walker isn't all that natural up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.