Fixtures for 18/19 season

FogBlueInSanFran

So the release date is June 14 at 9 AM UK time. Always one of my favorite days as it gets me excited about the new season -- I've been known to wake up at (or stay up until) 1 AM California time to watch them hit the tape. Yes, I have a problem.

What will we see? I assume we will start away to a promoted club, have a difficult run-in during the CL group stages, and that Utd and/or Liverpool will start with a cakewalk opening month.

So the release date is June 14 at 9 AM UK time. Always one of my favorite days as it gets me excited about the new season -- I've been known to wake up at (or stay up until) 1 AM California time to watch them hit the tape. Yes, I have a problem.

What will we see? I assume we will start away to a promoted club, have a difficult run-in during the CL group stages, and that Utd and/or Liverpool will start with a cakewalk opening month.
We will get the hardest first 6 and the hardest last 6 games in the PL. The away derby game will be one of the last 6 games, as the TV will want to big it up as a possible title decider like last season. I should be all over for the Rag's well before that. They'll be lucky to make the Champions League.

I’m not fussed who we get, nobody out there to trouble us, City will win the title again, I’m 100% certain of it, maybe not by 19 points but I’m not bothered about that after last season ... !

I’m not fussed who we get, nobody out there to trouble us, City will win the title again, I’m 100% certain of it, maybe not by 19 points but I’m not bothered about that after last season ... !
Haven’t you heard ? It’s Liverpool’s year .

Same day as the World Cup starts?

No WC on Sty, so this gives their shitty sports news channel something to talk about on that day.

A coincidence? Methinks not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.