What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those saying they won't go to the CL games, I'd urge a re-think. Don't punish the club because of UEFA, I think Gill and co would love that. Boycott BT instead.

Personally, I'd rather we won the thing and carried one or two pointed banners to the final and displayed them prominently.

How corrupt are UEFA ? Just put a tweet on Twitter with #UEFA and #UCL hashtags...the City bus Pic one. References the fine being exactly the same as our one vs Porto in 2012 for being 1 minute late back on pitch.

You couldn't make today up.
Oh well back to watching Class of 92, best prem goals on the early 90s, 100 best Liverpool goals, Giggs 100 club etc etc as 2017/18 gets conveniently sidestepped.
Actually quite funny now.

didn't we get fined approx £18 k a few seasons ago v porto for coming out 40 seconds late for the 2nd half ?
now people may understand why their anthem is booed, porto were fined something like £12 k for the racist chants by their fans, now bindippers get a £17k fine for attacking our players bus, Fucking disgraceful.
personally i think the eufa bigwigs attending matches, should travel in the away teams coach to the stadium, forced to queue up with the fans to get into the ground ( madrid especially ) and sit with us through the game then they may see things from a different perspective.
Their goes another flying pig

Wow. That is taking the complete piss. Especially when you consider the completely invisible police investigation on too, as to why a several hundreds thousand pound coach was trashed and two police officers were injured.

One of these days the irresponsible behaviour of the fansof that club will lead to someone getting hurt. Oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.