What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised....utter joke. UEFA unfit for purpose...where is the deterrent to stop other 'fans' doing it again? We should have turned the bus round and said fuck off.

Absolute sham of a competition run by a corrupt and biased organisation. The only interest I have in is winning it is just to piss everyone off. I always thought it was shite when united were in it and we were up and down the divisions and was prepared to be proved wrong when we got to play in it. But no, it’s total wank. Give me the premier league, FA cup or league cup any day of the week. In fact I have more respect for the Checkatrade.

If only the scouse cunnts had thrown paper aeroplanes and shouted you’re not incredible, then they might have got done properly

Why am I not surprised....utter joke. UEFA unfit for purpose...where is the deterrent to stop other 'fans' doing it again? We should have turned the bus round and said fuck off.
The Dortmund bus was blown up, their centre half, broke his arm in the explosion and UEFA still made them play the game the next day, threatening them with a ban if they didn't.
They lost to Monaco and went out.
Joke of an organisation.
It's when, not if those big clubs give them the heave ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.