What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep gets issued a 2 game Champs league touchline ban and they walk away virtually Scot free tells you everything you need to know about UEFA.

You can throw bottles and flares and smash buses up which is a criminal offence. But you dare have an opinion....absolute jokers.
this

I wonder how the uefa contingent who turn up for the champions league games would feel if they were subjected to a barrage of abuse and bottles cans stones and flairs hurled at their coach and cars. I am sure it would be a very different story then.

So we are authorised then to attack the Liverpool team bus or their supporters and can just expect a fine?

UEFA: Unfit to regulate football.

I think UEFA have just about assured that their anthem gets booed from now until the end of time at the Etihad.

What else can you do? Only answer is on the pitch. That will do it.

leave it all to karma,the kick in the bllx pool got in the CL final was better than anything Uefa were ever going to do
maybe dumKlopf will go to Madrid as well now,to finish the job

Don’t go to champions league games, fuck it off, I stop going when I realised what UEFA are really about and I don’t care if we go out of the bent tournament early doors, it’s a joke, Fuck Uefa bent bunch of crooks, we will never win it as we won’t be allowed to the crooks will make sure of that, the league cup is more important to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.