What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic!
Any reply or can I stop holding my breath?

Hopefully you haven't passed out - no reply of course, didn't really expect one - but they have changed the headline on the Beeb page to include "Liverpool fined for crowd trouble" and included this line that wasn't in the original story "Reds supporters attacked City's team bus on its way to the stadium, prompting a police investigation".

Shame they went with "reds supporters" when the same media outlet calls the Roma fans holligans or ultras.

It's a small step in the right direction - but the actual story should of course have been "UEFA only fine Liverpool €20,000 after their planned 'welcome committee' cause thousands of £s of damage to Man City coach'.

Serious question. Did Liverpool FC offer to pay for repairing the bus?

Incredible decision by the fuckwits of Uefa. This pathetic punishment is no deterrent to the Dipper scrotes.

Somehow, I think the punishment would have been a lot more severe if it had been City fans attacking the Liverpool coach.
Not only is it not a deterrent, it actually encourages them to do it again.
Comments like this in the Echo prove it - "pocket change it was worth it"

Not only is it not a deterrent, it actually encourages them to do it again.
Comments like this in the Echo prove it - "pocket change it was worth it"
I don’t know what is worse.. the craven response to this whole episode by UEFA or the Liverpool supporters’ responses online etc in the name of ‘bantz’ (as I think the young people call it nowadays!) This was a disgraceful, orchestrated attack on our team’s bus which should have been dealt with severely by UEFA. Our senior management should let the authorities know that, in the event of any repetition in future, they will turn the bus around and go back home. UEFA and the numpties defending Liverpool hooligans’ behaviour (yet again) seem completely oblivious to what happened to the Le Havre team bus at Ajaccio and also the Red Star team bus in Belgrade, both within days of this dreadful attack. Will someone have to be badly hurt (or even worse) before these cowards in authority and cowardly Scouse barmpots realise the gravity of what they do?

I was told by someone within the club just after the event that Liverpool had agreed to pay for a replacement coach.
images

I was told by someone within the club just after the event that Liverpool had agreed to pay for a replacement coach.
I hope that is true and that whoever owns the bus (us or a 3rd party) accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.