What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been announced on sly, roma fined £43,000 and no away tickets for first 2 away game, 2nd match suspended for 2 years, for their part in crowd trouble at clanfield...... the icing on the cake

Match: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League semi-final: Liverpool FC - AS Roma (5-2)

Charges against AS Roma:
- Crowd disturbances - Art. 16 (2) DR

Decision
The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided:
- to fine AS Roma € 50’000;
- to ban AS Roma from selling tickets to its supporters for the next two (2) UEFA competition matches which the club will play as the visiting team. The second match in which the Italian club will serve the ban from selling tickets is deferred under a probationary period of two (2) years.

The thing is, if the scousers hadn’t got themselves a reputation by attacking our bus en masse, the Roma ultras might not have felt the need to go to this game (and definitely not mobhanded) which has led to many scousers needing to go to hospital. UEFA should have clamped down on the bus attack just as much as they clamped down on what Roma did. Cause and effect.

Hands up all of you who said we should stop boooing UEFA.

Man up!

Do we really expect an Organisation that did not want our owner at City to act fairly ?

The scousers will get away with it as
indeed would any other Club we visit.

Not when they the deferred the decision until after the final. Cowards.

The only cowards are Dipper supporters , every last on of them , yet to here any Red Shite fan condone the attack , they are a desperate bunch who havent won f*ck all for years and are becoming more irrelevant in every passing season , Nivea , YNWA , european nights is all bullshit , to keep them and their feral fans in the spotlight , but their football team are substandard and cannot consistently play to a level to win any trophies. Never thought i would despise any opposition supporters more than the Rags and i still don't because Liverpool are becoming a parody of a football club , and totally irrelevant regarding our long term ambitions , a few dodgy refereeing decisions at the right times got them through the quarter finals , and hopefully UEFA will not let it happen again. Eventually the Dippers will slide down the premier league into Europa league obscurity where their vermin fans belong.

merseyside police have today given LFC £20,000 from their victim support fund , the trauma of having to stand on top of police vehicles has taken its toll on the "cheeky" scousers , and hopefully this money will go towards a group target pracitice session in time for the next visit of the MCFC team bus.

The only cowards are Dipper supporters , every last on of them , yet to here any Red Shite fan condone the attack , they are a desperate bunch who havent won f*ck all for years and are becoming more irrelevant in every passing season , Nivea , YNWA , european nights is all bullshit , to keep them and their feral fans in the spotlight , but their football team are substandard and cannot consistently play to a level to win any trophies. Never thought i would despise any opposition supporters more than the Rags and i still don't because Liverpool are becoming a parody of a football club , and totally irrelevant regarding our long term ambitions , a few dodgy refereeing decisions at the right times got them through the quarter finals , and hopefully UEFA will not let it happen again. Eventually the Dippers will slide down the premier league into Europa league obscurity where their vermin fans belong.
And you were doing so well until that point!

They're one of the 'istree clubs, la; from the group stage draw to the (I'm being kind) benevolent refereeing in the later stages, they've been well looked after by their "friends" in UEFA. Compare and contrast their treatment of any perceived wrongdoing with, say, our club, or Roma, or other non-G14 clubs. Their paltry fine for the wrecking of our bus wouldn't even pay for repairs to make it roadworthy again, not that Liverpool or Miseryside's finest are being asked questions about it, or even for compensation.

Nothing will change with this corrupt organisation in charge. I fear that it will only get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.