Go Fund Cake - backing Pep

Forget him, make more of a fuss of the real legends still representing our club in their various capacities.

If we put half as much more love to Aguero, Silva and then the past legends knocking around on match days, as we are into thinking of ways to hate on Toure, they'd leave one day knowing this was the place to be for every reason.

Yes, send him the fastest cake in the world.........and like YaYa himself......................Scone

Sorry man but this is a terrible idea from where im sat. Reminds me of sumat Liverpool fans would do.

I think the best end for this is if nothing was ever said again by either party, Pep or Yaya. It's messy enough as it is and this is just ripe for infighting amongst fans.
This X 1000

Rather spend money on something positive than negative.

Unless it’s sending his agent something to shut him up that is...

I would rather remember Yaya as a club legend, not an egotistic backstabber. Not every player who dons the shirt is going to be affable.

Would definitely chip in for a show of support for Pep. Don't even need to care about Toure.
Newspaper ad sounds good. Simple message, something like "Thanks for an incredible season, and for always representing our club with class and dignity. Here's to three more years together."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.