Season Review dvd

Only 1 disk , i thought there would be 2 disks at least,in the past they have included the whole of a final we have been in,so i would of thought they would include the whole of the league cup final v arsenal,it seems quite expensive at £19.74 too !

edit,it won't let me put the link in to amazon

It’s available on www.cannystore for pre order at £11.99 with free delivery, nearly £20 on Amazon.

13529857.jpg

I'm all geared up here.

One thing I really hate about these season DVDs is the fact they don't use the proper TV commentary (even if it's a depressed Tyler).. the club commentator they do it with does sound a little amateurish. I know it would probably cost a fortune to pay Sky/BBC etc. but I feel it does suffer a little as a result.

One thing I really hate about these season DVDs is the fact they don't use the proper TV commentary (even if it's a depressed Tyler).. the club commentator they do it with does sound a little amateurish. I know it would probably cost a fortune to pay Sky/BBC etc. but I feel it does suffer a little as a result.
Think I'd prefer a blueray extras type thing with Walker Stones Sterling and Delph doing a reminiscence commentary in the Phoenix Nights style i.e all sat in a room watching it possibly having had a few libations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.