Virgin Broadband

hertsblue said:
Have thier 20meg package (old deal), Always get speeds of between 18-20 out of 20.
Simply cannot knock Vigins broadband. Had it for about 6 years now and apart from the rare fault in the area (often quickly resolved) ive not had any issue.
we was on the same package, my mum rang them to change to the 30mb and they said we could have the 50mb for the same price. Might be worth giving them a bell see if you can get more for the same price

I have the 10 Meg package with Virgin and have 3 or 4 devices connected at the same time regularly with no problems at all.

Torrents download up to 1.2 MB/sec, I don't know if that would increase with a faster connection or is set by uTorrent.

Anyone interested in joining Virgin Media? I can get you on a mates rates package which is cheaper than the standard package, this would be for new customer only. If anyone's interested send me a PM.

To be honest mate, it's all on hold now atm. From what I've heard tho it might not be getting released for some time yet.

Shame that,I can't fault VM at all,but as having a 4k tv as most people do these days,it's like having an ashtray on a motorbike now,they did tell me it would be soon,12 months ago,never mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.