Road accident on Kingsway

No other explanation then. Probably deserved it and I'm sure his parents are very sorry he caused a racket if it disturbed you.

It's just a straight stretch of road, normally from a standstill from the lights, so has to be either be a catastrophic mechanical failure to make him veer off or someone's cocked up, it's a straight dual carriageway.

Went down kingsway last night and 2 cars full of Asians were racing. Was the most disgusting driving I've ever seen I thought someone was going to die. Day later a smash like that has happened.

It's just a straight stretch of road, normally from a standstill from the lights, so has to be either be a catastrophic mechanical failure to make him veer off or someone's cocked up, it's a straight dual carriageway.
Don't know how he lost control but looking at that picture, I'd say he was moving just a bit over 40mph
a34a.jpg

Texting and not looking at the road no doubt, it's lucky no one else was involved.

I have no idea if this happened in this instance, but for me this is one of society's biggest problems at the moment. The amount of people I see driving with their heads in their eyes looking down at their phones is terrible. Something needs to happen. Under cover surveillance operators with on the spot fines is a must.

I have no idea if this happened in this instance, but for me this is one of society's biggest problems at the moment. The amount of people I see driving with their heads in their eyes looking down at their phones is terrible. Something needs to happen. Under cover surveillance operators with on the spot fines is a must.
On my way home the other day I passed a bloke driving a van who was taking a selfie with his dog that was on his lap. He came round a bend and had to slam on to avoid hitting the back of a line of at least 10 cars that were held at a junction that he had just not seen at all. What a prick.

At second glance, this is an odd one, no skid marks, lamp-post still standing, front bumper although detached is undamaged, almost sure it was a side impact, then on a ruler-straight road? No other vehicle mentioned? No mention of a pursuit or pedestrian involvement. Need a bit more info before we pass verdict, surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.