Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with a lot of this, don't see why so many on here are throwing toys out the pram. I can see why we're buying him and I'm sure he'll do well, but 75mil (or whatever it is) seems so overpriced for what we'll actually get.
So come tell us all,what will we be missing from this £75M over-payed transfer,I`m intrigued.
I suggest you try reading the Leicester City fans comment just above yours.

Hello again, as a Leicester fan, I sometimes tune into this thread to see if there is any news your end.

I'm reading about RM's workrate and athleticism. No, he is not Bale or a younger Toure in terms of athleticism and his legs might resemble pipe cleaners, but don't be fooled by the languid skinny physique. He glides.

As for workrate, again, this is a myth. Flair players like Riyad have always been dismissed as lazy, especially as a dedicated glove wearer. He is not lazy. He was given clear defensive instruction by Ranieri and as a team that played counter attacking football on the back foot, he was given more than his fair share of defensive duty. Without the ball, our wingers were expected to help out the full backs. He might not be very good at it but he didn't shirk it.

At the end of the day, you're getting a flair player. A Rolls Royce. Not Lee Cattermole.

Most of us Leicester fans rate him more highly than Sterling. We might be biased and you might disagree, but one thing is for sure, he offers something different to Sterling. Raheem is direct and quick. Riyad weaves and glides and has astonishing control and technique.

You might be spoiled for talent in your squad but Riyad will have you off your seats and what's more, he will make you laugh the way he takes the piss out of defenders. He humiliated Ashley WIlliams so much that he tried to board the Leicester coach after the game to get to him.

Anyway, any bloomin' news?

Agree with every word you say....I would say that only Mahrez and Hazard really scared me with their ability on the ball in the Premier League....cannot wait to see him live.

Which idiot is putting fake pictures up on Twitter?
Who are these fools? Unbelievable

Alright alright alright. The fact that Mahrez humiliated Williams to the point that he wanted to fight him after the match has me officially excited. I do love me some flair. We’re gonna have a lot of fun next season. Can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.