Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

I'm not sure actually. Didn't Sterling say he wanted to go abroad at some point of his career? And with the media in UK......maybe he fancies joining Madrid/Barcelona?

He mentioned in passing when asked if he'd like to play abroad that he wouldn't mind playing somewhere with nice weather.

It's hardly Gareth Bale's lifelong dream of playing for Madrid.

cant see sterling ever playing for barca or real, I doubt they are interested, just agent talking shit.

There are quite a few world class players that play in that position that barca or real are more likely to go for, sterling is not even a dead cert starter for England so it shows how far down the pecking order of world class he is.

I am not against sterling at all, just annoyed at him asking for more money via his agent. He should not be on above 200k per week, he is no where near the key player as KDB / silva / Kun are.

I think he knows himself that his best career stance is to stay under pep at city, try and go for money and a move will see a slide downhill.

He is not as good as sane, if mahrez does sign and we see the three of them rotating he will need to be on top form to get a decent share of games.

Id be pissed off if city offered 250k and 5 years.. His stats looked good this season, think the whole team showed good stats and rightly so with over hundred goals and 100 points :-)

I reckon it's the breakfast, poundland and greggs clauses that are holding the deal up.

Sterling has to improve a lot with his finishing. If he can sort that side of his game out then he becomes an all round different prospect & would then probably warrant an improved contract.

Absolute nonsense,the media are going in hard on him,setting him up to be the fall guy at the world cup,he loves it here and always said he will sort it out after the world cup,another negative for him before he leaves for the cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.