City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

As far I understand it PSG has to produce a total of 150 million Euros in transfer plus within 12 months. Of that 60 million within 2 weeks. That is tough now that it is all public.

As far I understand it PSG has to produce a total of 150 million Euros in transfer plus within 12 months. Of that 60 million within 2 weeks. That is tough now that it is all public.
It's going to be really galling if one of the architects of FFP are going to benefit from PSG's inevitable forced sales. From City's point of view that is what is bothering me. Cash rich Premiership clubs can pick them off. I haven't heard any rumours yet as to who the players are but no doubt the French press will go into overdrive now

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1J92FF?__twitter_impression=true

Interesting article on how Etihad like the general airline industry is at a loss. Don't think it affects us . Anyone can tell me when the 10 year deal runs out ?

(Reuters) - Etihad Airways is exploring options with Boeing to cancel or defer orders for 777X jets worth billions of dollars in a fresh sign of the carrier's financial strains and potentially squeezing Boeing's newest model, four sources familiar with the matter said.

Etihad, owned by Abu Dhabi, has been reviewing its fleet plans as part of a strategy overhaul launched after a nearly $2 billion loss in 2016.
They just leased a chunk of their pilots to Emitates (a competitor???), because Emirates needs pilots and Etihad is grounding aircraft.

Doesn’t sound like how free market competition works to me, but then the Middle East and free markets are not always on the same sheet of music!

They just leased a chunk of their pilots to Emitates (a competitor???), because Emirates needs pilots and Etihad is grounding aircraft.

Doesn’t sound like how free market competition works to me, but then the Middle East and free markets are not always on the same sheet of music!

Isn’t mansours father in law the top boss at emirates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.