‘Upskirting’ law blocked by Christopher Chope MP

Chances are there wearing underwear.
Stick a camera up a dark skirt, even with the flash on your still getting a presumabley unclear picture of a close up pair of knickers or a fanny. All sounds like way to much hard work to see f*ck all. Log on internet and watch what you want.

Whatever happened to sneaking a peak at the kays catalogue lingerie section, if you wanted to see a lass in her knickers.

Well he was once Vice-Chairman of the Tory Party and has very similar right-wing views and voting patterns to Peter Bone!

Worth noting that he proposed 47 private member's bills of his own last year too, so it's a lie for him to suggest he isn't a fan of them.

Dfzb1dUX4AA5ayR

Worth noting that he proposed 47 private member's bills of his own last year too, so it's a lie for him to suggest he isn't a fan of them.

He also did this to prevent other members bills being debated so he slept at the commons for three nights so his proposals would be heard first, knowing there is a limited amount of time.

He also objected to Alan Turing's pardon and the Hillsborough inquiry. Scum, although luckily for him he's in one of the safest Tory seats.

The **** should be in the gutter. I know he is old but christ id knock the living daylights out of him for that stance. Turing is worth 10 thousand of this tosser. Why is this man in any power, where does he represent because that marks down half a towns worth of people in this country as a pile of wankers to.

Just make me king of the world for one day, if i could do 1 thing it would be remove these career wankers shielded from real life by the many layers of financial blanketing mp's get. Ok this upskirt stuff is bad but he did that with Turing. I am flabbergasted anyone who voted against it was not booted out and had the whip pulled out their arse etc. What does this prick actually do besides seriously offend me.

The **** should be in the gutter. I know he is old but christ id knock the living daylights out of him for that stance. Turing is worth 10 thousand of this tosser. Why is this man in any power, where does he represent because that marks down half a towns worth of people in this country as a pile of wankers to.

Just make me king of the world for one day, if i could do 1 thing it would be remove these career wankers shielded from real life by the many layers of financial blanketing mp's get. Ok this upskirt stuff is bad but he did that with Turing. I am flabbergasted anyone who voted against it was not booted out and had the whip pulled out their arse etc. What does this prick actually do besides seriously offend me.

In 2018! Odious prick.

He's MP for Christchurch where he won 70% of the votes in '17 and has a majority of 25,000. A Con stronghold you would think but a poster on here said it used to be LD. I'm sure they'll be getting a visit from Momentum soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.