The NHS and its future

Those pensioners you refer to are,i would suspect,the same ones that did fuck all in their working lives.So no,if they made the choice,then they deserve fuck all.

Those pensioners you refer to are,i would suspect,the same ones that did fuck all in their working lives.So no,if they made the choice,then they deserve fuck all.

Don't even go there ........my mother in law worked served in the Army, worked all her life in the NHS...... held down 2 or more jobs (even going from pub to pub selling whelks / cockles etc) ...... raised 3 kids on her own and is now in a care home

So far they have taken her house / her savings and her pension

This is your impression of her......... how fuckin dare you

Don't even go there ........my mother in law worked served in the Army, worked all her life in the NHS...... held down 2 or more jobs (even going from pub to pub selling whelks / cockles etc) ...... raised 3 kids on her own and is now in a care home

Errr,i think you very much have the wrong end of the stick my friend.You might want to read my previous (associated)comment

People like your Mum(in law),which include members of my family,are the very ones i am defending.The system,as it stands,fucking stinks.

Unfortunately for you he didn’t say anything even slightly resembling that. The standard of reading comprehension on bluemoon can be very poor.

These are the people we are defending not the twat sat in the same care home who’s not paid a penny into the system but gets the same treatment.

It's been a while since I've seen anyone selling cockles and whelks in a pub. Probably the 1980s. Does it still happen anywhere?

These are the people we are defending not the twat sat in the same care home who’s not paid a penny into the system but gets the same treatment.
Easy to jump the gun,and become emotional,where these lazy fuckers are concerned,as im sure they frustrate the majority of decent folk.I'm sure he'll be back to remedy his rant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.