Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he would be a great signing if we don't get it done due to Leicester's greed or his agents etc I'll not lose sleep, more chance of Foden/Diaz getting game time.

Mahrez back in Leicester pre-season training in 4 days....amazing we've had all Jan and summer window to sort this and it still looks like he heads into pre-season training for the 2018-19 season as a Leicester player. "If" we do walk away from this one, I just hope we dont leave it until the end of the transfer window...as we've seen in the past, making deadline day bids for our targets dont work and leaves little time for the selling club to find replacements so price only goes up....

i wonder if we could tempt juve by offering them the £70m for douglas costa? 80% ish mark up on what they paid for him!

Probably end up another daft last minute transfer deadline day move, with us caving in to Leicester's ridiculous over-valuation and Jeff Stelling getting all excited on his transfer ticker.

There must be players at the world cup as good as Mahrez that'd be easier to sign for the £75m or so Leicester want? Maybe even less.

Mahrez back in Leicester pre-season training in 4 days....amazing we've had all Jan and summer window to sort this and it still looks like he heads into pre-season training for the 2018-19 season as a Leicester player. "If" we do walk away from this one, I just hope we dont leave it until the end of the transfer window...as we've seen in the past, making deadline day bids for our targets dont work and leaves little time for the selling club to find replacements so price only goes up....
Are you moving your flapping from Jorginho to here now Jorginho seems settled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.