World Cup 2018 | 28th June Matches | Next: Panama vs Tunisia, KO 19:00 BST

So whoever finishes top of England's group plays a team that has only managed one win so far and that was against a team with 10 men for 87 minutes.

Another bonkers last round of group games. This has been a brilliant WC, not always in terms of the quality of play but for sheer tension and unpredictability, it’s been great.

So whoever finishes top of England's group plays a team that has only managed one win so far and that was against a team with 10 men for 87 minutes.
Whoever wins is basically in to the quarters. Big game. Columbia would be hard for both us and Belgium.

Another bonkers last round of group games. This has been a brilliant WC, not always in terms of the quality of play but for sheer tension and unpredictability, it’s been great.

It's amazing how many teams make a mess of the final group game.

Just shows how important to get the points on the board early.

Currently Senegal 6-4 Japan on yellow cards, I wonder whether Japan know that they're only ahead on yellows.

Edit: Danny Murphy just said what I was thinking, bit worried i'm on the same wavelength as him.

Cheer up mate, here's a nice colouring book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.