World Cup 2018 | 28th June Matches | Next: Panama vs Tunisia, KO 19:00 BST

Both sides have to go for it, I’m nervous as fuck. Gonna be weird rooting against Kev and Vinnie!

Think of it as cheering for Delp, Stones, Walker and Raz. Easier that way.

Tbh Colombia were average. Even so Japan are worse.
1st or 2nd are both fine for me from the point of the last 16

Japan over Colombia, any day.

It's either that or flipping a coin. At least the fair play rule has a logical basis.
I don't have a problem with fair play being rewarded to balance out how many times matches have been soon by gamemanship, play acting and cheating.

FIFA should change the rule in this kind of situation.
11v 11 one at a time inside the boxing ring . Whoever has the most Ko goes through .

Stupid rule, they should have a play off game.

Certainly a stupid rule. Earlier in the game Murphy - probably making a play to be co-opted on to some or other FIFA comittee - suggested it should be decided on shots on target, % possession in the final third or something else I forget - maybe quality of hair styles.

Certainly a stupid rule. Earlier in the game Murphy - probably making a play to be co-opted on to some or other FIFA comittee - suggested it should be decided on shots on target, % possession in the final third or something else I forget - maybe quality of hair styles.

Something like this

Shots on target wouldn't work, Senegal would have just kept on passing it to the opposition goalkeeper for the last few minutes, as every effort would have counted as a shot on target.

Possession in the final third would just result in five yard passes between players for the last few minutes.

Quality of hairstyles would obviously be heavily biased against Brazil.

There clear isn't any time to have a play off game. It's a farcical idea. Penalty shootout ridiculous too. Nothing wrong with using fair play to decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.