United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered the http://www.PermierLeague.com as well as having tables and results for EDS and u18, also has a decent stats database

Among the data gems is a player comparison, the most popular is DeGea vs Ederson 17/18 season:
https://www.premierleague.com/stats...2707&player1isActive=1&player1compSeasonId=79

Stand out points (DeGea 1st)
Clean sheets: 18 - 16 - Nowt in it.
Goals conceded 28 - 26 - Nowt in it.
Saves: 115 - 58 - Well either one defense is very good, or another is 1/2 as good, as the goals scored against are almost the same...
Penalties saved: 0 - 2 - I looked up DeGea's all time stats, he's saved ... 2
Passes: 942 - 928 - Nowt in it
Passes forward: 759 - 473 - Well that looks better for De gea...unless it's because it's been defensively passed back to goalie so much...as Ederson is meant to be the sweeper Keeper...
Pass completion%: 57.54 - 85.34 - That's pretty crap, and shows distribution is pretty dire, compared to Ederson's pinpoint.
Touches: 1249 - 1236 - Nowt in it.
Clearances: 15 - 29 - There's the static vs sweeper statistic
Headed clearances: 0 - 3 - There's another
Tackles: 0 - 1 - And another, but not really, nowt in it.
Aerial battles won: 2 - 12 - No 4.
Sweeper clearances 6 - 40 - It's a landslide
Punches: 6 - 14 - No. 6
High claims: 16 - 19 - No 7. but really nowt in it.
Throw Outs: 147 -167 - Nothing much, other than possibly showing tiny bit better distribution
Errors leading to goals - 0 - 2 - Geez Ederson is shit, we should have DeGea.
Saves success %: 80.42 - 69.05 - Geez he really is shit, probably doing his nails and got engrossed

Distance run (km): 7.64 - 4.46 - A very unusual stat, WTF is DeGea doing, as he's not sweeping.

Just discovered the http://www.PermierLeague.com as well as having tables and results for EDS and u18, also has a decent stats database

Among the data gems is a player comparison, the most popular is DeGea vs Ederson 17/18 season:
https://www.premierleague.com/stats...2707&player1isActive=1&player1compSeasonId=79

Stand out points (DeGea 1st)
Clean sheets: 18 - 16 - Nowt in it.
Goals conceded 28 - 26 - Nowt in it.
Saves: 115 - 58 - Well either one defense is very good, or another is 1/2 as good, as the goals scored against are almost the same...
Penalties saved: 0 - 2 - I looked up DeGea's all time stats, he's saved ... 2
Passes: 942 - 928 - Nowt in it
Passes forward: 759 - 473 - Well that looks better for De gea...unless it's because it's been defensively passed back to goalie so much...as Ederson is meant to be the sweeper Keeper...
Pass completion%: 57.54 - 85.34 - That's pretty crap, and shows distribution is pretty dire, compared to Ederson's pinpoint.
Touches: 1249 - 1236 - Nowt in it.
Clearances: 15 - 29 - There's the static vs sweeper statistic
Headed clearances: 0 - 3 - There's another
Tackles: 0 - 1 - And another, but not really, nowt in it.
Aerial battles won: 2 - 12 - No 4.
Sweeper clearances 6 - 40 - It's a landslide
Punches: 6 - 14 - No. 6
High claims: 16 - 19 - No 7. but really nowt in it.
Throw Outs: 147 -167 - Nothing much, other than possibly showing tiny bit better distribution
Errors leading to goals - 0 - 2 - Geez Ederson is shit, we should have DeGea.
Saves success %: 80.42 - 69.05 - Geez he really is shit, probably doing his nails and got engrossed

Distance run (km): 7.64 - 4.46 - A very unusual stat, WTF is DeGea doing, as he's not sweeping.
That last stat has to be the amount of times de Gea had to run into his net to retrieve the ball.

Maybe related to possession. As a keeper you're always on the move, thinking about your angles more when the opposition has the ball. Also maybe a bit to do with how you occupy yourself to maintain your concentration/warmth while the ball's at the other end.

So out of all my posts the one which ends saying I’d rather Ederson I’m labelled a rag? I imagine you’re one of these fully grown men who boo songs too aren’t you. Rather be called a rag than be a deluded bitter idiot.

One v Rags - pre season friendly, meant fuck all

One v Shaktar - CL dead rubber, meant fuck all

One v Dippers - only one that mattered.

We wouldn't have got the hundred without him giving us I'd say 15 points on his own.

If you think I’m calling Ederson you need to get your head out of your bitter arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.