Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Few coaches has these kind of open, hateful disputes with former star players. After reading the Zlatan Book, it makes you wonder if Pep has a little problem with communication and the HR aspects of coaching.

With that said, Yayas agent seems like a true psychopath.

Few coaches has these kind of open, hateful disputes with former star players. After reading the Zlatan Book, it makes you wonder if Pep has a little problem with communication and the HR aspects of coaching.
Huh?

Ibra is an amazing player - and i actually really, really like him - and was fervently hoping that Mancini would sign him for us a few years back. But Ibra is an extremely difficult person to deal with.
=========
Pep tries very hard to avoid confrontation with his players - especially public confrontation. It seems to me that Pep will simply trade players that are too difficult to work with.

In the Pep v. Zlatan thing at Barca - Ibra forced Pep into a position of choosing between Zlatan and Messi. Pep made the correct decision.

With that said, Yayas agent seems like a true psychopath.

It’s no coincidence that all of the players who have criticised Pep have a history of being egotistical tossers.

Pep being so intense and not pandering to egos, only doing what’s right for the team, clashes with them.

>> but for a long while he put a shift in at City which helped enable me to see us lift quite a few trophies,of which I am thankful
Blah, blah blah.

Fucking lazy Toure never "put in a shift" - what he did is go forward brilliantly - completely unstoppable in his prime. He played a major part in our success.

The saddest part of this is that Yaya is actually an amazing defender when he tries - if he gives the ball over when charging forward on defense he's pissed off and actually tries really hard on defense. On numerous occasions I've seen Yaya pull off defensive plays that no one else on the planet could replicate due to Yaya's unique combination of height, ability, lankiness.

Yet, you and others are willing to forgive Yaya for being a lazy fuck on defense and a complete asshole as a person in general - giving not one whit for our club and only caring about himself.

I'm sure you had a rant regarding Tevez a while back,a picture is appearing here obviously.

As for blah blah fucking blah,I go every week and am old enough to witness who I deem to be not worth a wank,and I've seen plenty over the years,but no way does Toure come into that bracket,you are fucking kidding yourself

Huh?

Ibra is an amazing player - and i actually really, really like him - and was fervently hoping that Mancini would sign him for us a few years back. But Ibra is an extremely difficult person to deal with.
=========
Pep tries very hard to avoid confrontation with his players - especially public confrontation. It seems to me that Pep will simply trade players that are too difficult to work with.

In the Pep v. Zlatan thing at Barca - Ibra forced Pep into a position of choosing between Zlatan and Messi. Pep made the correct decision.

And being as you are in Washington,you can go and really,really like Rooney as well now.....

I'm sure you had a rant regarding Tevez a while back,a picture is appearing here obviously.

As for blah blah fucking blah,I go every week and am old enough to witness who I deem to be not worth a wank,and I've seen plenty over the years,but no way does Toure come into that bracket,you are fucking kidding yourself
I'm actually not sure what you're saying (honestly).

Anyhow, Tevez was my favorite City player - by far. Until he went apeshit and screwed us over big time. At which point, I hated him. Loved Tevez for what he did for us - hated him for his behavior.

Ditto Toure.

And being as you are in Washington,you can go and really,really like Rooney as well now.....
So you're still a Toure fan? Come on, let us know.
===
Edit - scratch that - per your post you're obviously still a Toure fan.

So new question - just what in the hell does Toure need to do for you to withdraw your admiration of him as a human being? Apparently shitting all over our side, repeatedly, isn't enough.

Last edited:
It’s no coincidence that all of the players who have criticised Pep have a history of being egotistical tossers.

Pep being so intense and not pandering to egos, only doing what’s right for the team, clashes with them.

Absolutely this, can't get my head around someone using that narcissistic ****'s words as an example of Guardiola being the one that has the problem.

So you're still a Toure fan? Come on, let us know.
===
Edit - scratch that - per your post you're obviously still a Toure fan.

So new question - just what in the hell does Toure need to do for you to withdraw your admiration of him as a human being? Apparently shitting all over our side, repeatedly, isn't enough.

If you read back what I originally put to you,I said I couldn't give 2 fucks about what he says or does off the pitch,and care even less now he is no longer connected to us,I'm commenting on him as a player for us,what he did was immense,and he's a cupboard full of medals to prove it

Go back and listen to Kompany’s tribute to Yaya after his final game. Few on here could seriously find fault with his glowing tribute, even if they were not applicable to his last season or two with us. But they were words spoken about Yaya the footballer. As a man, the guy is inherently flawed and clearly has deep-rooted issues (not helped by his dick of an agent) and both the childlike petulance and exhibitions of ingratitude shown during his playing days and his spiteful comments and behaviour since are further indications of his deficiencies as a human being. It’s difficult, I know, but I will always try to distinguish between those two Yayas: the one I can admire, the one I can only despise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.