Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly will I be heartbroken? If we can get Mahrez for a straight £60m then that is a reasonable deal for a player who despite his obvious tallents, scores on average 11 goals and gets 6 assists a season and has downed tools when he doesnt get his way. Much better than the £75m plus Roberts figures that Leicester were apparently wanting. Especially if we can get any where near £50m for Gundogwan! But let's see what the precise deal is shall we.
I think Hazard's return is an average of 12 goals and 7 assists, in a much better team.

What's he worth?

Why exactly will I be heartbroken? If we can get Mahrez for a straight £60m then that is a reasonable deal for a player who despite his obvious tallents, scores on average 11 goals and gets 6 assists a season and has downed tools when he doesnt get his way. Much better than the £75m plus Roberts figures that Leicester were apparently wanting. Especially if we can get any where near £50m for Gundogwan! But let's see what the precise deal is shall we.

You don't speak some half bullshit, pal.

I believe that the fee must be 62-65M with ca. 10M add-ons (winning the league, UCL, etc.)

Congrats City, if it goes through, you got a great player for a relative bargain. Good luck to you next season.

I believe that the fee must be 62-65M with ca. 10M add-ons (winning the league, UCL, etc.)

Congrats City, if it goes through, you got a great player for a relative bargain. Good luck to you next season.
Most important for both clubs is to get the deal done in good time. Seems likely to me that there will be add ons in the deal.

Good Luck to you too

Bullshit? Nope just facts ! If they were 20 goals a season and 15 assists no doubt you would be spouting them on here. But they are not!

Will he be our 2nd or 3rd Algerian?

Obviously there was Ali Benarbia but I seem to recall that we signed another on the back of his success - bit like we did with Kinky and the other 2 Georgians

Maybe I'm making it up...

I think Hazard's return is an average of 12 goals and 7 assists, in a much better team.

What's he worth?

That is true, Hazard is of course Chelsea's star player. Mahrez I doubt will be City's star player. Although some on here think he is the Messiah. I just don't think generally he is as good as what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.