Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he be our 2nd or 3rd Algerian?

Obviously there was Ali Benarbia but I seem to recall that we signed another on the back of his success - bit like we did with Kinky and the other 2 Georgians

Maybe I'm making it up...
How dare you forget Belmadi

Bullshit? Nope just facts ! If they were 20 goals a season and 15 assists no doubt you would be spouting them on here. But they are not!
20 goals a season and 15 assists, can you find me the players that have managed that over the last decade?

Why exactly will I be heartbroken? If we can get Mahrez for a straight £60m then that is a reasonable deal for a player who despite his obvious tallents, scores on average 11 goals and gets 6 assists a season and has downed tools when he doesnt get his way. Much better than the £75m plus Roberts figures that Leicester were apparently wanting. Especially if we can get any where near £50m for Gundogwan! But let's see what the precise deal is shall we.
The one negative I would put against the transfer is our strength in depth in that position. However if you are to be successful, strength in depth is required. We'll be able to put out an outstanding side in every competition.

For the £60m plus who would you like to have seen come in instead of him?

Bullshit? Nope just facts ! If they were 20 goals a season and 15 assists no doubt you would be spouting them on here. But they are not!
You realise our best performing players in our best ever side don't have figures to touch that. De Bruyne and Leroy Sane got 16 and 15 assists but 8 and 10 goals respectively.

aguero
jesus
sane
sterling
mahrez
bernardo
de bruyne
merlin

good luck the rest of the premier league!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.