Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dictionary meaning of IMMINENTLY -- adverb very soon sums up 2018 transfer window Longing for the old Bluemoon , less than 100 pages argue what the player will give us a few Tolmie thank you(s) a few happy gifs and bobs your uncle NOW i am 927 pages in not sure we have our man , but i do know where several blues have gone on there jollies oh and a good cream for a touch of the johnny giles

Granted. I know more about dogs than I knew twenty-four hours ago. This thread is a horn of plenty. You learn so much while waiting for the imminence to pass.

But you know, aren't we in danger of becoming a bit impatient on here? Apart from Fabinho, I don't see anyone else that been acquired of real significance by any of our rivals. If our two are in for the start of training, we're still well ahead of the game.

ATVH.gif
LOL

I'm an ITK, and I've heard from a good sauce that Mahrez is stalling over the T&C's set by the club in not wanting to allow him a chicken Pot Noodle as a pre match snack; )

Well as should stand our ground,it's beef or the deals off.
What have @aguero93:20 and I done!?

I am not even sure these posts qualify as English—we have started the thread into a slow slide toward oblivion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.