World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

well dont take yourself down to the bookies matey with that one,,we have had far better england teams and still won fuck all,but if your daft enough to convince yourself then happy days eh

No mate we haven’t had a better England ‘team’ as results have shown, we’ve had better individuals and that’s why we haven’t even got close before this year.
I’m not daft at all, I watch and see something which hopefully will come to fruition. There’s plenty to improve on but I’m confident we’re moving in the right direction finally.

Ryan Sessegnon
Phil Foden
Trent Alexander Arnold
Joe Gomez
Jadon Sancho
Rhian Brewster

etc.

We have some very exciting talent coming through the ranks. I don't think it will be a long wait for us reaching another Semi Final.

They didn't that's why there out. You cant go through a tournament not being able to fashionfa goal from open play and call that good form. It caught up with them tonight.

we didnt play well tonight ? i thought we did for a lot of the game. and we nearly did go through a tournament doing that. nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm so glad Sterling was not on the pitch when it all went to shit. There will be a struggle to find a scapegoat but sterling definitely won't be one of them. Perhaps the nation can understand now the difference sterling makes to the team, cos it was clear that when he went off that was it.
See Ric's last post.

I'm so glad Sterling was not on the pitch when it all went to shit. There will be a struggle to find a scapegoat but sterling definitely won't be one of them. Perhaps the nation can understand now the difference sterling makes to the team, cos it was clear that when he went off that was it.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.