World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

I cant decide which camp in in at the moment.
Camp 1:
We did better than expected with a young squad still learning but lacking flair or.
Camp 2:
Fucked up. Again against the first decent team we played

Rashford and Lingard are shit. You can quote me on that.
Can't believe I'm gonna say this but lads there not shit, there just ridiculously overhyped. The criticism is to severe there above average young pros playing amongst world class players at club level.

No mate we haven’t had a better England ‘team’ as results have shown, we’ve had better individuals and that’s why we haven’t even got close before this year.
I’m not daft at all, I watch and see something which hopefully will come to fruition. There’s plenty to improve on but I’m confident we’re moving in the right direction finally.
Do you not remember 1990 then?

Just checked the BBC “Rate the Players” app, and noticed that Jesse Lingard and Jordan Henderson were given higher ratings than Raheem Sterling. Obviously.
Does that not just demonstrate there are more rags and dippers than anyone else? On that basis, it can’t really be a surprise? The real surprise is that he’s scored higher than Rashford, although that probably won’t be true when all the piss heads get home and start voting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.