Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so.

ADL says he reached an agreement with Khaldoon and apologised to Manchester City. Chelsea offered more money and player and partner preferred London. Very odd.

What a bastard.

Reading this, it sounds like the "pact" was to "not" sign Napoli players? Not sure Jorginho was always the plan mate....I dont even think Chelsea was at the table until recent?

Napoli lawyer confirms Chelsea 'pact'
By Football Italia staff
Sarri-1708-tense-epa_4.jpg
EPA.png

Napoli’s lawyer confirms they met with Chelsea and Maurizio Sarri’s representatives, organising a “pact of non-belligerence on the market.”

The Coach was technically fired and replaced with Carlo Ancelotti, but still remains under contract with the Partenopei.

It is reported a deal will soon be done to hand Chelsea both Sarri and midfielder Jorginho for a total of €65m.

“There is a lot happening at the moment,” Napoli lawyer Mattia Grassani told Radio CRC.

“There was a meeting in Rome at the offices of (President Aurelio) De Laurentiis, without Sarri. We exchanged views with the English club and the Coach’s lawyers: this matter is 10 times more complicated compared to when he arrived.

“The issue is there are so many clauses that De Laurentiis is looking after personally. He wants to leave nothing to chance for the rest of the years that Sarri will be on the Chelsea bench, assuming that should happen.”

This fuels reports that the contracts will include written pledges that Sarri won’t raid the Napoli squad for players, especially those who have release clauses.

“These are dynamics that we have been facing and should be concluded by the end of the week, but it’s still a work in progress.

“Let’s just say that there is a pact of non-belligerence on the transfer market, we can call it that.”

I hope so.

ADL says he reached an agreement with Khaldoon and apologised to Manchester City. Chelsea offered more money and player and partner preferred London. Very odd.

What a bastard.

Another view.....(I think this guy posts on here sometimes, so hope ok to post.......anyway, I think he's always fair about the club in his videos. He believes/was told we were haggling over payments etc and this slowed the process down enough to allow Chelsea to get to the table....Lots of different opinions but wanted to post as felt it fair to see both sides....

This is not the end of the Jorginho situation by any means. The matter is with the lawyers and doubtless City were kept in the dark during the last 2/3 weeks

Well that's your opinion. Every player probably won't share the same opinion as you. It would be wrong to accuse Jorginho of lacking ambition if he indeed joins Chelsea. I wonder what the blues here thought when Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero, Zabaleta joined us despite us being nowhere near the top at that time. Did they lack ambition as well?

I wouldn’t say he lacks ambition, but this city side are riding the crest of a wave while playing under the very best manager in world football. Chelsea are a bit of a basket case at the moment and can’t afford to be with ourselves, the dippers, and th scum looking so strong. Most of them came for money and grew to love the club while they were here, Zab and know meant built their reputation while they were here.

This is not the end of the Jorginho situation by any means. The matter is with the lawyers and doubtless City were kept in the dark during the last 2/3 weeks

You have already admitted on this thread that you haven’t a clue what is going on so my questions to you are

1) How do you know this is not the end of the situation?
2) How do you know it is with the lawyers?
3) How do you know that City were kept or not kept in the dark for the past 2/3 weeks?

Once again don’t just read stuff on the internet and spout is as facts cos like you have admitted you have no idea what is going on

Another view.....(I think this guy posts on here sometimes, so hope ok to post.......anyway, I think he's always fair about the club in his videos. He believes/was told we were haggling over payments etc and this slowed the process down enough to allow Chelsea to get to the table....Lots of different opinions but wanted to post as felt it fair to see both sides....

He is a fan who is guessing/musing like the rest of us so adds nothing to the situation,we were shafted as the napoli guy said this morning when he said sorry to the club,all the hand wringing is a waste of energy,it is what it is,napoli and player played us

The pact the lawyer mentioned as was reported a while ago was for them to stay away from Zielinski Koulibaly and Hysaj as ADL didn’t want Sarri to come back and try to gut the squad on the way out because some of them have release clauses. Jorginho was separate because he was supposed to join us till Chelsea put money closer to what ADL wanted in the first place.

You have already admitted on this thread that you haven’t a clue what is going on so my questions to you are

1) How do you know this is not the end of the situation?
2) How do you know it is with the lawyers?
3) How do you know that City were kept or not kept in the dark for the past 2/3 weeks?

Once again don’t just read stuff on the internet and spout is as facts cos like you have admitted you have no idea what is going on
Don’t rise to the guy, he’s just a wum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.