Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have already admitted on this thread that you haven’t a clue what is going on so my questions to you are

1) How do you know this is not the end of the situation?
2) How do you know it is with the lawyers?
3) How do you know that City were kept or not kept in the dark for the past 2/3 weeks?

Once again don’t just read stuff on the internet and spout is as facts cos like you have admitted you have no idea what is going on

That was then , this is now.

The new information is factual.

The pact the lawyer mentioned as was reported a while ago was for them to stay away from Zielinski Koulibaly and Hysaj as ADL didn’t want Sarri to come back and try to gut the squad on the way out because some of them have release clauses. Jorginho was separate because he was supposed to join us till Chelsea put money closer to what ADL wanted in the first place.

Thats what I think from reading those comments as well mate....I dont think we got played and this was the plan all along....It would seem Chelsea offered the best financial package to club and player and Napoli did what any good business would do........simple as that! (I better add IMHO!!!....as people might say I'm saying it as fact!:)

So from what I’m gathering we have basically been played along by Napoli and their cnut of an owner,throw in the player who surely must have had some sort of inkling and last but not least chelsea to an extent,hopefully karma bites these cnutty fuckers sooner rather than later ...

If he goes to London so be it. Shows he isn’t made of the right stuff to pull on our shirt, and play for a great manager.

He is a fan who is guessing/musing like the rest of us so adds nothing to the situation,we were shafted as the napoli guy said this morning when he said sorry to the club,all the hand wringing is a waste of energy,it is what it is,napoli and player played us

To be fair Karen, it seems most would agree the club has changed its approach and will no longer be pushed into overspending for their targets....Knowing this and knowing we now have a line and wont cross it, wouldnt it be fair to say, more and more transfers could go this way as teams like the rags, Chelsea will know all they have to do is beat our offer? There is only a small % of players and clubs that would accept smaller offer from us over a bigger payday from other clubs....I agree with the approach the club is taking but just think as fans we'll need to accept that we could see more deals like Sanchez, Jorginho happen over the coming transfer windows...

Feeling at the Etihad is that Jorginho being used as a pawn in the deal to take Sarri to Chelsea - and that he ‘prefers to live in London’ is nonsense. He’s being shoved in that direction by Napoli. #mcfc

13:11 - 11 Jul 2018

Martin Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.