N'Golo Kante

Kante's passing, particularly forward has been woeful when I've watched him (almost as bad as Henderson's at the World Cup). Great at tackling and winning the ball back though

Kante's passing, particularly forward has been woeful when I've watched him (almost as bad as Henderson's at the World Cup). Great at tackling and winning the ball back though
Yep, probably the best in the world at tackling and pressing but he’s an awful passer.

We would have to entirely change our shape to incorporate Kante. His passing isn't good enough and lacks penetration/verticality meaning we'd need to play someone deeper beside him.

Not really keen.

There's talk that Barca are going to bid for Kante so we really should be getting involved in there. If Chelsea accept a bid then he's for sale at a known price so we should step in if Kante's people indicate he would be prepared to move to City. Alternatively, if Barca get Kante, we should go balls out to get Biscuits.

Would like to get Biscuits even if he's not the same at Barca, but it is because they are moving away from Pep's way of playing and are relying on less possession so he suffers. Maybe the reason they want Kante as well. If I'm correct I read somewhere he'd play for Pep again. Would slot in seamlessly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.