Who now then?...

I meant what makes you think he's good enough?

He barely played last season.
Mostly that he was very highly rated when he came here, and that the club paid 12mil(?) for him. I do see that he didn't get much gametime at Girona though (15 games, not sure how many of these were sub appearances). I don't think he qualifies for a work permit, as someone else already pointed out to me, anyway.
I would shill for Lee Jaesung again, like I normally do, since I watch the K-League quite regularly and he was pretty solid at the WC too but his work permit is pretty much impossible aswell.

All these options aren’t viable, we might as well save money for a world class star that might become available or if someone who is viable becomes available. Better yet bring in some youth to learn from fernandhino and give gundo a chance he’s not that bad guys...

Is there some sort of negative connotation to that? English isn't my first language. Didn't mean it like that, if that's the case. I didn't watch many Girona games last season, but I saw on here that he wasn't doing too poorly and was better than Garcia overall. Actually checking his stats now I do see he's played less than Aleix, and I didn't even think of the work permit issue.

You were able to tell he was better than Garcia overall when he played only 450 minutes across 17 games. Impressive.

What's impressive is your reading comprehension, mate.

Yeah fair cop, been a long day. Still would love to know why anyone thought he was doing better than Garcia, because Pablo Machin certainly didn't seem to.

All these options aren’t viable, we might as well save money for a world class star that might become available or if someone who is viable becomes available. Better yet bring in some youth to learn from fernandhino and give gundo a chance he’s not that bad guys...

I agree. Time we stopped wasting money on plan B or C signings.

My question is , what the fuck have we been doing? Arseing around while Fabinho , Fred, Jorginho, Torriera etc were all available and we are fucking around trying to prove a point of not paying 10m more... that 10m more could be the difference between champions and 2nd place

My question is , what the fuck have we been doing? Arseing around while Fabinho , Fred, Jorginho, Torriera etc were all available and we are fucking around trying to prove a point of not paying 10m more... that 10m more could be the difference between champions and 2nd place
Just get a feeling of deja vu after the previous title wins regarding transfers...

Just get a feeling of deja vu after the previous title wins regarding transfers...
Thats my worry... have a feeling we are going to become complacent thinking we dont need to improve etc its gona be another long hard season and a defensive midfielder is a must

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.