Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter fucking ****s.

I couldn't despise italian football clubs more than I already did but ADL has done a good job. Self-rightous holier than thou entitled ****s. They demand the earth but give nothing.

I fully believe City on this, and don't forget ADL admitted as was quoted saying sorry to City as even though he agreed a fee 15(fifteen) days ago they renegaded it.

And people will think I'm crazy but this is further proof that we are not, never have been, and never will be thought as in the same mind as the other clubs at the top table. We are despised throughout the old-guard, and I genuinely believe that, although not 100% always directly to fuck us over, when given the chance they will put the screw on us.

Not quite. Im not sure what the wider criticism of city's PR team is to be honest, it does sound like a lot aren't happy. But as I've previously said the only thing that had narked me is the bullied rhetoric which is being reported to have come out of the club. Normally I could not give a toss about the inner machinations of the club. But seeing him then kissing Chelsea's badge etc. It cant be denied that if the line about him being bullied into the move came out of our club, it's not served us well because how he is currently presenting is totally contrary to what we have briefed. In the greater scheme of things fuck it but it's one more thing I'm gonna have to spend some time defending when mates inevitably begin to try to take the piss come Monday.

So it's all about your mates taking the piss FFS.

You're right it's like society some people are always negative and need a target to blame. I've no problem the needy have a voice as well.
Both "sides" in this thread have been incredibly negative in their own way.

The irony must have gotten lost amongst the one-upmanship.

Not quite. Im not sure what the wider criticism of city's PR team is to be honest, it does sound like a lot aren't happy. But as I've previously said the only thing that had narked me is the bullied rhetoric which is being reported to have come out of the club. Normally I could not give a toss about the inner machinations of the club. But seeing him then kissing Chelsea's badge etc. It cant be denied that if the line about him being bullied into the move came out of our club, it's not served us well because how he is currently presenting is totally contrary to what we have briefed. In the greater scheme of things fuck it but it's one more thing I'm gonna have to spend some time defending when mates inevitably begin to try to take the piss come Monday.
You think he's being honest, kissing the badge on his first day at the club?

Both "sides" in this thread have been incredibly negative in their own way.

The irony must have gotten lost amongst the one-upmanship.

Like I said no problem with any opinion it's the fucking crap about our rivals are stronger, we're weaker. I'm just waiting for some clown to post we'll be lucky to make top 4 when a ball hasn't been kicked.

So it's all about your mates taking the piss FFS.
If you read my post it's clear that I talk about the impact on the club. Therefore the content of my post can't be nuanced down to me suggesting it's just about me. But if the question your asking the answer is no.

Never really cared about Jorginho but this is becoming a habit for us.

If we are going to refuse to ‘pay over the odds’ we can’t let deals dangle for weeks. It leads to the ‘gazumping’ actions we are seeing repeatedly.

Once is unfortunate, but two, three or four times starts to look careless...
Agree for what it's worth.
That said teams now know if they take the piss it will be a long drawn out affair.

If you read my post it's clear that I talk about the impact on the club. Therefore the content of my post can't be nuanced down to me suggesting it's just about me. But if the question your asking the answer is no.

What impact, we're still Champions are we not.

Hope your mates don't go to hard on you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.