Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for you to carry this on, as I know you cant help yourself, which pretty much is a definition of a WUM.....As I keep saying, I ready to move on now I've made my point which I'm entitled to do. If you want to continue this, PM me and I'll tell you to "do one" there as well. Grow up, you sounding like a broken record.
tumblr_n32bvfAZm01ss6wowo2_250.gif
tumblr_n32bvfAZm01ss6wowo5_250.gif

I have been good enough to even give you instructions :)

Why isn’t this thread closed yet lol
Because the biggest blue hasn't been crowned yet.

Looking forward to seeing the prize though, must be great seeing as so many want it.

Other teams threads were locked like clockwork during matches last season, so it's not through a lack of people being able to.

Because the biggest blue hasn't been crowned yet.

Looking forward to seeing the prize though, must be great seeing as so many want it.

Other teams threads were locked like clockwork during matches last season, so it's not through a lack of people being able to.

If it's any consolation you win the biggest fucking moaning fucker on here prize?

Many want to discuss what happened so its still open for now and if you dont want to discuss it anymore then dont post, no one is forcing anyone.

Very strange move.

Clearly there was a lot going on between Chelsea and Napoli, to the extent Napoli announced a new manager without sacking Sarri. Conte taking pre-season training was bizarre also.

Why would you go to Chelsea instead of City right now? Not in the Champions League, very poorly run with the managerial situation, possible their best player will leave and I’m not even sure you’d get more money there. Something a bit odd happened here IMO.

tumblr_n32bvfAZm01ss6wowo2_250.gif
tumblr_n32bvfAZm01ss6wowo5_250.gif

I have been good enough to even give you instructions :)

Mate, it is now WUMMING of the highest regard as you continue this type of posting to provoke a reaction and it actually supports the opinion, I've been trying to make, so thank you. Again PM is there for a reason..

PR impact more than anything. We've spent years moving away from that calamity, typical city tag with great success. Were slick as fuck from a business and management perspective. Little hick ups like this just for me give c£nts ammunition to try toto ta a pop. 99 per cent of the time I can ignore it but when u come off the back of peps first season when the knives were out, and the season just gone with Sterling where they've been hostile throughout. You just know any little thing they can use will be used to try to belittle the club. I can see it now top players don't snub bug teams, empty seats etc etc etc.
Why does what others say bother you so much? City are the club I support, and have done for over 50 years. the press (and others) have had an anti City/pro rag agenda for years, and whatever we do, it’s here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.