Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he's being honest, kissing the badge on his first day at the club?
To be painfully honest who knows and I could not give a toss. The issue for me is about perception. One minute we appear to be saying he's been bullied into the move the next minute he is kissing the badge.Whether he is faking it or not it does not matter, it's how it looks in light of the clubs comments. Which isn't a wholesale critiscm of the pr team or the club. It's an observation of how a comment seemingly made by the club to manage the situation appears to have not served us well on this occasion.

What impact, we're still Champions are we not.

Hope your mates don't go to hard on you....
PR impact more than anything. We've spent years moving away from that calamity, typical city tag with great success. Were slick as fuck from a business and management perspective. Little hick ups like this just for me give c£nts ammunition to try toto ta a pop. 99 per cent of the time I can ignore it but when u come off the back of peps first season when the knives were out, and the season just gone with Sterling where they've been hostile throughout. You just know any little thing they can use will be used to try to belittle the club. I can see it now top players don't snub bug teams, empty seats etc etc etc.

Mosssideblue, aguero93:20, Centurions.....This cant be right, Chelsea's interest in Jorginho is ruse!!!!? If only my opinion had been justifiable from the start....oh wait...

Just to put it very clear so we dont misunderstand ourselves and can move on..

1) I love this club and have done for a very long time, what I dont like is fellow blues thinking their opinion is better than anyone else and revert to name calling, sly and shitty comments if they dont agree. Every opinion is equal whether you like it or not.

2) If I think the club dropped a bollock I'll say so, I wasnt born with blue tinted glasses and not going to apologise for it. If you think I'm wrong, no problem but to only talk shit to me, when otherS support the same opinion.....that is WUMMING!

3) The Mahrez signing was the best bit of business we've done for a long time, especially to complete at 60mil in this market. I give credit for that and dont blame them for missing on Jorginho (we cant sign everyone we target) BUT....the club brief, that you all tried so hard to tell me I was talking shit about, was a dropped bollock....plain and simple! Unless you still want to believe chelsea's interest is ruse and completely ignore the "fact" (yes FACT Mosssideblue)....that the signing has been officially announced by Chelsea.

So in great bluemoon tradition....go and WUM someone else and wipe your fannies while you at it!

Anything else you want to say...take it to PM.

To get this back to topic....It's done deal to Chelsea. Close thread!

Have good day!;)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/jorginho-becomes-a-blue

Chelsea FC‏Verified account @ChelseaFC 3m3 minutes ago
Welcome to London, and welcome to Chelsea, Jorginho!
1f44a.png
#WelcomeJorginho

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 27s27 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: Jorginho has signed a five-year contract with #ChelseaFC and is "ecstatic" to be following Maurizio Sarri to #CFC https://www.football-italia.net/124464/official-jorginho-joins-sarri-chelsea … #Napoli #MCFC

DiD60tTWsAAHsjE.jpg

0 replies1 retweet2 likes

You constantly wum and have been exposed for that, but I guess going through puberty makes people do that eh
Will be glad when this window closes as you will crawl back under your rock till Jan

What we have found out beyond all doubt after this mini Jorginho saga, is there are some WUM's, Trolls, Bellends and absolute needy fuckers on this forum.

Some are definitely not City fans, but unfortunately some are.

The comments and absolute delight in what they perceive of a City failure in this is beyond belief and the utter fervour in those sad sacks at posting their repeated fuckwit ' I told you so' shows them for all the above and more.

I just take my happiness football wise from everything our great club has become, an absolute powerhouse in modern day football who play the beautiful game beautifully and make every season one of expectation and sheer fucking delight at what has and continues to unfold before me and all City fans eyes, enjoy what we were and absolutely enjoy what we are, if you can't, that says a lot more about you as an individual than City as a club.

I would break the bank for Matuidi. Paris told us to back off a couple years ago or they would come after our guys.

If we offer enough, Juve might consider it, especially after the Ronaldo outlay.

Vidal is two years younger than Fern but his injuries are dodgy.

Are we willing to go a lot higher, (fee wise), than we, seemingly, were for Jorginho, though, Tolm?.

If we’re prepared to do that, and the real reason(s) that the deal for Jorginho fell through were; (A). The London/Sari angle, or (B). That ADL is a grade one tw*t who hates City with a passion, simply enjoyed the idea of giving us the runaround for six months, and was never going to sell to us at any price, then I’m with you all the way. if, on the other hand we’ve pulled out because the fee we were prepared to pay was all that was left in this window’s transfer kitty, I honestly can’t see Juve letting Matuidi go for anywhere near the price that the chavs are paying for Jorginho.

Last edited:
You constantly wum and have been exposed for that, but I guess going through puberty makes people do that eh
Will be glad when this window closes as you will crawl back under your rock till Jan

I was waiting for you to carry this on, as I know you cant help yourself, which pretty much is a definition of a WUM.....As I keep saying, I ready to move on now I've made my point which I'm entitled to do. If you want to continue this, PM me and I'll tell you to "do one" there as well. Grow up, you sounding like a broken record.

If it was all agreed weeks ago why didn't he sign for us ..He could have taken 48hrs out of his holiday
We could have let him come back for pre season 48hrs later
I think him his agent and Napoli played us
Like ****s,he’s a twat that de laurentis.

What we have found out beyond all doubt after this mini Jorginho saga, is there are some WUM's, Trolls, Bellends and absolute needy fuckers on this forum.

Some are definitely not City fans, but unfortunately some are.

The comments and absolute delight in what they perceive of a City failure in this is beyond belief and the utter fervour in those sad sacks at posting their repeated fuckwit ' I told you so' shows them for all the above and more.

I just take my happiness football wise from everything our great club has become, an absolute powerhouse in modern day football who play the beautiful game beautifully and make every season one of expectation and sheer fucking delight at what has and continues to unfold before me and all City fans eyes, enjoy what we were and absolutely enjoy what we are, if you can't, that says a lot more about you as an individual than City as a club.
I don't know whether your right or not. I suppose that's for the moderators to root out. My only concern with what your saying is that it potentially stifles or censures discussion. I was not sold on jorghinio and to be honest I am not unhappy that he has not come, but that's for football reasons. It doesn't mean that I want city to fail. My opinion on jorghinio is probably contrary to 90 per cent of posters on this thread. But just because I or any other person may disagree with others about jorghinio it doesn't necessarily mean there a WUM. At the end of the day you might be right on the money with some of the posts that have been made on this thread. All I'm saying is that if a post is made by me which it might be because I do like to go against the grain at times, it does not mean I want the club to fail or that I am a WUM. It may just mean we have a different point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.