Brian Cox

People like you should be taken up in a rocket and just as you get to witness the earth in all its spherical glory, be fucking booted out. You’d be no loss to anyone.
What ever, people like me who are you to judge. Why do people like you say the things you do. You think you're special pal.

What ever, people like me who are you to judge. Why do people like you say the things you do. You think you're special pal.
Yes, people like you. Backward thinking attention seeking sad sacks.

That I don't live on a spinning ball flying endlessly through space. Why is this belief greeted with such aggression instead of being discussed.
Probably because science in so many ways across so many civilizations has proven so. It’s a pretty dumb ass stand point it really is.

i know that, i'm hoping he was just being being a clever dick in the response, i was responding to the initial not round comment to mean not 3d sphere flattened at the poles.
keyboard warriors i don't know
Of course I was being a clever dick. I'll add (CD) or a fucking smiley on future occasions.
Kinnel! We've a live flat-earth gerbil to deal with and you're bothered about a smart-arse comment.

I’m not interested in your PMs. If you want to say something the forum is just fine. You’ve researched the subject for 3 years you say? Where have you researched? YouTube? It may sound harsh but honestly, there’s too many dicks walking this (spherical) planet living in the dark ages. Believing the world is flat when there’s so much evidence to the contrary just makes you another crackpot.

I don't care that you feckin dispair, I certainly don't believe I live on a spinning ball flying endlessly through space. You may but I don't. Just find it bizarre that people react the same way, almost like a programed response.
"Feckin",,,What the Feck you on about? I think you're a rag cafe WUM as they say that on there. A bit early for the mushroom season, so what drugs you on you flat head Fecker ?

Yes, people like you. Backward thinking attention seeking sad sacks.
flat ea
Of course I was being a clever dick. I'll add (CD) or a fucking smiley on future occasions.
Kinnel! We've a live flat-earth gerbil to deal with and you're bothered about a smart-arse comment.
flat earth gerbil well done brilliant super. Just the ignorant brain dead response we come to expect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.