Brian Cox

Gravity obviously can’t be holding the sea down. I’ve seen 20 metre high waves ffs
Case fucking closed.....

giphy.gif

I’ll have to pay more attention to the next lunar eclipse then. A shadow of a straight line on top of elephants and a fucking turtle.
I think you’re trying to wind me up.
It's only genuine if the shadow shows four elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle.

flat ea
flat earth gerbil well done brilliant super. Just the ignorant brain dead response we come to expect.

back to my original question, point me and others to the evidence, the earth is not round/sphere/globe/football shaped

i presume, correct me if i'm wrong, you think the world is flat, why?

Stoner blue, Im with your friend on this one , I to believe the earth to be flat or definitely not round. Used to believe everything that was taught to me at school but not anymore. There are plenty of proofs you just have to unlearn and look things with an open mind your sences and common sense.

Apart from grammar.....

Soz mate, couldn't resist that one.
Anyway, my mate explains away all the evidence like pictures, satellites, witness accounts, google earth, gravity, mathematics, nature etc as either CGI or worldwide conspiracy by the freemasons or bankers or summat.
What is your theory and will you be providing proper evidence to explain it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.