Brian Cox

You’ve researched the subject for 3 years you say?
Oh ffs. He means he watched a YouTube video.

If he really, actually researched it (and knows what the word ‘researched’ means) for that time and still can’t work out how day and night works and why a boat disappears from the bottom up then I’m simply amazed he was able to log in unassisted.

When we retire I am going on a round the world cruise? How the fuck does the ship get back if it’s not a globe?
The ship's captain will be in on the conspiracy and planning to take the ship in a big circle while using CGI holograms to make you think you're travelling the circumference of a spherical planet. Waste of money mate, get a refund.

The ship's captain will be in on the conspiracy and planning to take the ship in a big circle while using CGI holograms to make you think you're travelling the circumference of a spherical planet. Waste of money mate, get a refund.

Thanks, I was more worried about falling off the end of flat earth

At least you'd get to see the elephants and turtle holding it up.
I’ll have to pay more attention to the next lunar eclipse then. A shadow of a straight line on top of elephants and a fucking turtle.

I think you’re trying to wind me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.