Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's the product of a life of little to no consequences. Used to always getting his own way and kicking out like a child when he doesn't. Works to a point running a business if you have enough money to smother everyone in lawsuits. Generally comes off as a dick move when you're the leader of the free world.

I think there's a lot of truth in this.

"Who do you trust, Donny - your agencies or Putin?"

Nice from AP. No reply from Trump.
That was the most astonishing answer of the lot.

AP: Do you believe Putin or US intelligence?
Trump: Why did the FBI not take the server, blah blah,, 33000 emails, blah blah. What happened to the server.

He doesn't give a toss that he makes absolutely no sense because he knows his supporters will lap it up anyway.

Probably because it is a Manchester City forum not a Manchester forum and all blues are welcome from every corner.

And it's a thread about the president of the Country @FogBlueInSanFran resides so his opinon is valid, even if some may disagree with it.
As is mine even though I "know dick all about america". and i happen to disagree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.