Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whirlpool got their utilities tariff and are still down huge money on the steel tariff. Wait until he goes after oil derivatives from China (eg plastics) and it'll completely collapse their manufacturing sector.
Yeah 15% due to increased steel costs.

Trump’s a fucking idiot.

Yeah 15% due to increased steel costs.

Trump’s a fucking idiot.
We knew that before they elected him :)

Can't wait for his Hail Mary, the 'non Trump branded hotels' tariff, to make America great again.

Basically, anyone afraid of competition is doomed to fail.

Now Trump has backtracked, will his sycophants on here have to do the same?

“'I accept our intelligence community conclusion that Russian meddling in the 2016 election took place,' Trump said. 'Could be other people also, a lot of people out there,' he added.”

DiVFgbGVQAAy2sk.jpg

“'I accept our intelligence community conclusion that Russian meddling in the 2016 election took place,' Trump said. 'Could be other people also, a lot of people out there,' he added.”

Hilarious, isn't it? He just noticed that what he said was the exact opposite to what he intended to say. Oopsie.

The "lot of other people out there" is typical Trump dissembling (not that he'd know the word) and makes it worse. By adding that, it reads as though he's still saying the intelligence agencies are wrong.

Everyone sane in the western world begged them not to elect him so he's right there, but the only ones funding Cambridge Analytica, hacking computers and colluding with his campaign seem to be the Russians.

Hilarious, isn't it? He just noticed that what he said was the exact opposite to what he intended to say. Oopsie.

The "lot of other people out there" is typical Trump dissembling (not that he'd know the word) and makes it worse. By adding that, it reads as though he's still saying the intelligence agencies are wrong.
That's how bad it was. He had to read a prepared statement (unusual in itself) saying I meant to say the opposite of what I said. Thank goodness @urban genie gave me @city_kenton today to cheer me up with the world.

That's how bad it was. He had to read a prepared statement (unusual in itself) saying I meant to say the opposite of what I said. Thank goodness @urban genie gave me @city_kenton today to cheer me up with the world.

I've seen him read written statements before, as when he ad libs, it goes wrong. He ad libbed here, it's not helped at all.

If he'd left it at 'misspoke' and (god forbid) apologised for any confusion, it might have died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.