Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't under the 2 pts in the league table bit

If he's talking about the league from Christmas til the end of the season, both City and Liverpool played 19

City
W - 14
D - 3
L - 2
Total points - 45

Liverpool
W - 12
D - 4
L - 3
Total points 40

From December 23rd til the end of the season Liverpool played the rest of the traditional top six once each and the only one they beat was us

so basically, if our respective second halves of the season forms continued for the whole of next season, we'd only beat them by 10 points

So is it okay to spend big money again now, this signing seems to be being greeted with much joy.

Sure if City had been about to spend 70m on a "keeper" there would be nothing but negative press, ****s.

For £66 million I would want a keeper who could stop bullets never mind a football and Allison is not that keeper. He is a good keeper, better than what they have but he is by no means world class.

Splashing the cash on Allison (sp?) apparently. I don't understand, isn't it only us that spends money on players? Still; I'm sure the fella supported Liverpool as a youngster, and has fulfilled a boyhood dream.

I don't see how it is flapping to say a major rival has strengthened in areas they were weak in last season.

That's fine but some are quoting them as having a better squad than us and they'll run us close blah blah.

You'd think it was their year.

Their biggest issue is still consistency and mentality. Klopp isn't a serial winner like Pep and none of those players have won a title before. They're likely to crack like they did in 2014. Their squad is very impressive, similar to ours in the sense that they've got a young team.
Ive a feeling some of their players have won a title before. Milner with us Shaqiri at Bayern, Fabinho at Monaco and VVD at Celtic amongst others.

If he's talking about the league from Christmas til the end of the season, both City and Liverpool played 19

City
W - 14
D - 3
L - 2
Total points - 45

Liverpool
W - 12
D - 4
L - 3
Total points 40

From December 23rd til the end of the season Liverpool played the rest of the traditional top six once each and the only one they beat was us
Thanks,strange things dippers

Chamberlain out for the season. So that leaves them with Fabinho, Keita, Henderson, Lallana, Milner and Wjneiwhatshisname. I still think they’re a few players away from challenging. Mane, Firmino, Salah, Shaqiri, Solanke and Sturridge up top. Really can’t see them going the distance with this crop of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.