Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid £34 million for dinho and he was 28. I remember at the time everyone was going mental cos it was such a lot of money. Obviously now it looks a bargain.

And that was my point. I doubt if any City fan would argue that he was money well spent.

Now, I confess to not knowing how good Pjanic is but - if he were to become another Fernandinho - the fees being mentioned are probably comparable.

I still can’t believe we signed Sergio Aguero in 2011, when we had John Guidetti on the books.
Manchester City are still alive here...Balotelli....Guidettiiiiiiiiiit's gone for a throw in.

I Cannot speak about anyone but myself, but my worry is based totally on our inadequacies in years 2013 and 2015 when we failed to capitalize on our fantastic title wins in the years previous I get we have a far more talented team indeed by some distance However most of our challengers are considerably better having spent much more on better players So the main crux of my worry is we have the BEST manager in the world coming off the back of a record breaking season lets not ffs ruin it by not getting what we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.