Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how genuine our interest is, but no way do I think would we go from wanting to break our transfer record for Jorginho to keeping our fingers crossed that Fernandinho and Delph stay fit all season. Not after a World Cup where most of the squad won’t have had a decent rest and the targets on our back of demolishing the league.

I Cannot speak about anyone but myself, but my worry is based totally on our inadequacies in years 2013 and 2015 when we failed to capitalize on our fantastic title wins in the years previous I get we have a far more talented team indeed by some distance However most of our challengers are considerably better having spent much more on better players So the main crux of my worry is we have the BEST manager in the world coming off the back of a record breaking season lets not ffs ruin it by not getting what we need
Squads for those seasons had to cope with player losses in transition. De jong, tevez, balotelli, negredo, lescott, Demichelis to name a few, this squad has no transition, younger, still hungry and has ample cover...relax

I Cannot speak about anyone but myself, but my worry is based totally on our inadequacies in years 2013 and 2015 when we failed to capitalize on our fantastic title wins in the years previous I get we have a far more talented team indeed by some distance However most of our challengers are considerably better having spent much more on better players So the main crux of my worry is we have the BEST manager in the world coming off the back of a record breaking season lets not ffs ruin it by not getting what we need

Completely different scenarios. We just won the league without breaking sweat as front runners.

The others wins went to the last game with us coming from behind. This squad is better equipped to win 2 or 3 on the bounce.

This is my concern.. Complacency. So many teams win the Premier then do jack shit in the off season assuming all of those players that were in form last season will stay on form. What if one gets an injury.. Or has something personal happen that throws them off their game.. Then we are screwed. Its time to push on, not be complacent.

Good player.... but I just don't know where he will play. Yes having lots of depth is good, but you don't spend 60/70 or even 100million on a player and have them not be the regular starter. I just don't see him as upgrade to Merlin or KDB and he isn't defensive enough to play for fern. Doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.