Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is and I was impressed the first time he came to play at the Etihad with Roma.

In saying that, City's brief yesterday was that we don't want Thiago and won't be signing anyone for big money, ready to stick with what we have.

Hopefully just a negotiating stance. Watched a bit of Pjanic on that Netflix Juve series - comes across as a decent family man.

I'm wary of Di Marzio linking us and Chelsea - why would Chelsea want Jorginho, Kante and Pjanic?

Yeah. I think it makes sense to publicly say we won't sign anyone else as if gives us a slightly stronger arm in terms of negotiations.

I don't see Chelsea being in for him, and if they were Jorginho plays the same role so I can't see him going there. Also interesting that Gazetta has said Pep has personally spoken with Pjanic.

Yes from me , but negotiating with Italian clubs on transfers is a nightmare as we well know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.