Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Liverpool currently. It could change again but Utd would have to be doing something really messed up to make me dislike them as much as i do Liverpool. For reasons others have already noted. They have 0% shame, everything is an offence to them. They are not a nice friendly bunch (dragging 15yo kids of coaches and battering them springs to mind) and the annoying myth they are footy smart as fans.

Utd and their fans were insufferable for 20 years BUT Liverpool after winning the title in 2014 really annoyed me. For that i have to shake Mourinho's and Palace's hand. The arrogance displayed by their fans was so cringy i had to turn the news of showing them welcoming their coach. They had won fuck all yet acted like it was sewn up, utterly deserved devastation for Liverpool that year with glee for us.

This will depend on age groups

I presume those of us who followed the blues in the 70's 80's and 90's it will be the Rags

Those younger fans will probably hate dippers more.

Liverpool. United fans are often berks, and some are complete knobs, but at least they are human. The Liverpool lot are a different species. I think they are specially bred somewhere. Possibly Planet Delusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.