Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Liverpool. The club, the fans, the general population and their victim mentality which they use to try and excuse their behaviour, and the myth that they are lovely friendly welcoming people

Indeed - I think you'll find quite a few in agreement with you. I am one.

Odious, horrible, horrible club. Kicked our young lads all across the park last night by all accounts, in a fucking pre-season friendly.
So did Dortmund. Won't forget the scouse throwing bricks at the player bus though

I agree.
Utd fans would never do that to the City coach.
Dippers are just scum, I hate them now more that Utd (Never thought Id say that as I used to think they were ok)
I think many blues have changed their views mate.

Look at it like this. Everton (generally) strongly dislike (probably hate) Liverpool more than us and the rags put together. United(generally) strongly dislike(probably hate) the red scousers more than us. And many of us blues now are saying that they find Liverpool(fans at least) more repulsive a club than united. I will say it as I see it.

I now hate Liverpool more than United, it's as simple as that.

Utd, has to be.

I hate Spuds as much as Liverpool as both have some sense of entitlement, Liverpool slightly more deserved as they have won something. Spuds are the one club the London press would love to win the league.

dippers, at least for the moment. Vile vile club for many reasons that most can guess. Lets take this one instance though, last season their fans booed Patrice Evra's every touch of the ball at klanfield, every touch. Why? because he was a victim of racial abuse buy one of their former players. Suarez admitted to the allegations. Now not only did the club side with the guilty party at the time but the fans abuse the victim, years later.Yet except for a few twitter posts the media made nothing of it. Celebrities or politicians would rightly be hung out to dry, but not dipper fans. they are untouchable in the media. Booing the victim of racial abuse, let that sink in.

Never thought I'd say anything other than united but it's liverpool. It really is a cult there, the self entitlement is unparalleled. Straight up choice of who would you want to lose in a final, any final it would be Liverpool. I'd put Arsenal fans second.

I can even now kind of understand why some united fans claim beating liverpool means more than the derby. Of course, deep down it absolutely doesn't, but City fans are as a whole a good set of knowledgeable fans, it's hard to have any real sense of deep laying hatred towards us, whereas liverpool fans are clueless and deluded to the point where you really want to ram a win back down their throats making it seem like the more important game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.