Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
No money, holiday etc. Fair enough, there are a number of valid excuses (although holiday is debatable - you must have known the fixtures in advance..) Can’t be arsed / not playing a full team etc - then you aren’t a full fan. The team we are playing will be better than any team that played for us in the 1980/90s etc. It’s Wembley. We are there cos we are Champions. Not because we finished 22nd in the second division. I used to hate United because their fans “expected victory” and were blasé to success. Some of our fans are now the same
Let’s all just apologise because we have a good team that we are confident will win most games eh superfan .

No money, holiday etc. Fair enough, there are a number of valid excuses (although holiday is debatable - you must have known the fixtures in advance..) Can’t be arsed / not playing a full team etc - then you aren’t a full fan. The team we are playing will be better than any team that played for us in the 1980/90s etc. It’s Wembley. We are there cos we are Champions. Not because we finished 22nd in the second division. I used to hate United because their fans “expected victory” and were blasé to success. Some of our fans are now the same
"valid excuses"?
like a grown adult needs a valid excuse whether they go to a game or not ha

No I am not mate. Been a fan for over 50 years but I will get over the shame. Are you going

Only been a fan for 48 years, and yes I am going. No shame involved, just don't know why so many want to post that they aren't going. Everyone will have there own reasons for going or not, just sad that so many people have to put the negative on everything. For me it's a day out with my son and my friends, when you get to a certain age you never know how many more chances you will get. After waiting so many years to see City at Wembley I am going to take every opportunity I can. After 50 years following the blues I don't think anybody would question your commitment to the the club. Have a good day.

Only been a fan for 48 years, and yes I am going. No shame involved, just don't know why so many want to post that they aren't going. Everyone will have there own reasons for going or not, just sad that so many people have to put the negative on everything. For me it's a day out with my son and my friends, when you get to a certain age you never know how many more chances you will get. After waiting so many years to see City at Wembley I am going to take every opportunity I can. After 50 years following the blues I don't think anybody would question your commitment to the the club. Have a good day.

I understand your view but for me it got "negative" when those going were suggesting those not were not proper fans. Hope the game is a good one and you enjoy it.

I’m not going cos I’m in Greece but have managed to help out 36 blues who for whatever reason thought Wembley tickets would be impossible .
For those that go have a great day for those that ain’t for whatever reason enjoy the tv like me . Mcfc

I understand your view but for me it got "negative" when those going were suggesting those not were not proper fans. Hope the game is a good one and you enjoy it.

Thanks, not really bothered about the game, looking forward to a good day out.

Literally every page - lmao you clown

No, I am not going mate, do I feel bad about it? - no not at all, should I? - no not at all. Am I any less of a blue? no , not at all.
Haha, a clown, nice one.
Agree u shouldn’t feel bad, this is my first community shield from 4...I just find it strange u keep needing to confirm your not going in a thread about the game your not going to. U never know tho u might change your mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.