Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, a clown, nice one.
Agree u shouldn’t feel bad, this is my first community shield from 4...I just find it strange u keep needing to confirm your not going in a thread about the game your not going to. U never know tho u might change your mind :)

I am simply responding to those who have felt the need to be calling those not going, not a proper fan. Hope we thrash them and it is a great day - enjoy. I shall be cheering with many others from the comfort of home and the TV

I am simply responding to those who have felt the need to be calling those not going, not a proper fan. Hope we thrash them and it is a great day - enjoy. I shall be cheering with many others from the comfort of home and the TV
Yep let’s hope so, I’m fairly confident we will win and the week after at arsenal and therefore getting the season off to a flyer. Just hope we have a 20k plus following at Wembley as would be a shame if it’s less...although certainly not the end of the world

I notice the Spanish super cup. Their community shield if you like isn't even being played in Spain
This year. They are staging a one off game in morocco. So maybe it's not long before we see this fixture going the same way. I'm sure we would have an even bigger thread of people moaning about that. Looking forward to Wembley can't wait. Then the pre season team photo next season with even more trophies.

How can you spend money following your club around the country if you never have the chance, It is basically a closed shop that stops fans who have even held season tickets all their match going life to ever have the experience.

The main gripe is that so many appear to go to corporate members who are probably offsetting the cost against their business and maybe have less points than others
Disagree about it being a closed shop. Plenty of away games go down to points levels that people who've had season tickets for a while can get tickets. Trouble is they're usually the matches they don't fancy and that's why they haven't got higher points in the first place. As there's a season ticket waiting list should they start a ballot to see who gets a match ticket?

Disagree about it being a closed shop. Plenty of away games go down to points levels that people who've had season tickets for a while can get tickets. Trouble is they're usually the matches they don't fancy and that's why they haven't got higher points in the first place. As there's a season ticket waiting list should they start a ballot to see who gets a match ticket?
The points you get for taking up say 3 games a season you might have the opportunity to go to is hardly going to make a difference.

The points you get for taking up say 3 games a season you might have the opportunity to go to is hardly going to make a difference.
I've never done that many away games. Probably about 10 a season. The vast majority of my points have come from home games. Season tickets and cup schemes. I managed to get to 12 aways last year. So no its not a closed shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.