Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes you, me and a lot of others non fans according to some and somehow we have to live with the guilt of not going :)
R u feeling bad about not going or something mate...it’s a thread about the community shield which as we all know your not going to, but your on literally every page!

I don't care who goes or who doesn't go, I'm going and the fact that some other people are not going left me with the chance to get a ticket for a Blue who is over from Canada and goes back 3 days later. She supported City through the lean years, although never a season card holder because she lived in Germany and other NATO places as her husband was in the forces. However, when she was back in England for his leave or anything she went to as many matches as she could.

She said to me last night, as we finalised our arrangements (she's staying in Cheshire with family &, guess what, I'm in Eccles!!) that she feels like a kid at Christmas, she's going to Wembley with the Blues!!

Therefore we are going to enjoy the day and win or lose we will have a great time. We are just going to soak up the great atmosphere and as luck/coincidence would have it we are in the singing section. Yeeeaaahhhhh.

And to further make my day today............... my Season Card just arrived!! New scarf for Wembley.

R u feeling bad about not going or something mate...it’s a thread about the community shield which as we all know your not going to, but your on literally every page!

Literally every page - lmao you clown

No, I am not going mate, do I feel bad about it? - no not at all, should I? - no not at all. Am I any less of a blue? no , not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.