Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never done that many away games. Probably about 10 a season. The vast majority of my points have come from home games. Season tickets and cup schemes. I managed to get to 12 aways last year. So no its not a closed shop.
That all depends on how many points you have, which is my whole point

That all depends on how many points you have, which is my whole point
And my point is the amount of points you have depends on whether you've earned them over the years. Apart from Platinum of course, which should not have been brought in

And my point is the amount of points you have depends on whether you've earned them over the years. Apart from Platinum of course, which should not have been brought in
Somewhere along the line you have lost all points of the original thread, I will leave it at that

Chance to take some of the Young Uns to Wembley to cheer on the Super Blues!!
Their excitement is reason enough to make the trip...
Reasonable Ticket Prices too...
Come on Boys!!
A win will set up our start to another fantastic Season I'm sure- no need to question attendance on here...just be ready to chuck your confetti for the Champions in a couple of weeks...!!

Due to illness we have 3 spare tickets for this game.

£35 each

The club will not accept returns on this. I know the rules regarding unsold games but this is slightly different.

Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.